Monday, June 14, 2010

Super Secret Sumer Scheme #2

So I've been back and forth what to write about this week. Truth is I haven't made any progress on any of my projects to write about them here, hence the late post.

So instead, I'm going to answer the question that I know some of you have been asking: What was my other super secret summer scheme? The Previous one as you might recall was to amp up physical description by modeling characters in a 3d environment. I've not given up on that, but I need better photos before I can move too much forward.


Anyway, the second project is what I'm here to talk about. So it's been on the todo list for a few months now, possibly earlier. I'm going to try and write a musical. Now I've no reason to believe that it'll be any better than anything else I've written, but it'll be a new experience.

I'm still working on the plot, but I've basically got a guy who's lead a rather unassuming life. He's always taken the safe road, afraid of risk. The scene opens up with his funeral. After he dies, rather than going onto the afterlife, he's sent back down as a guardian angel (I guess more of a conscience, I'm playing off the angel & devil who live on your shoulder), to a guy who is trying too hard to win the girl of his dreams. His counterpart, of course, has his own agenda, thoguh I've not yet figured out what that is.

The only other musical number I've any idea for is a nice sweet song about second chances, which I think may be the theme of the musical. Now I just have to figure out how to tie it all together.

1 comment:

Sushi said...

YAY! I finally know what the second super secret summer scheme is!