Friday, April 09, 2010

Book Review: Jim Butcher

I had intentions for this week, but they didn't pan out. Instead, I'm going to go ahead and do a review of the last book I read. I have two library books really soon in my queue, and two new books taht I might read sooner rather than later.

The book of the day however, is Death Masks, by Jim Butcher. Like the previous one, we're starting to see more connection between the books. This one involved the Knights more, which was kinda cool. There was some interesting religious aspects, made more interesting by the fact that I started listening to it on good friday. The MacGuffin so to speak in this one turns out to be the Shroud of Turin, the one which Jesus was wearing during the resurrection. There was also some cool stuff about a 7 yr old girl with the knowledge of all the world. Heady thing.

Sorry for the short entry, I'll try and do better next time.

No comments: