Thursday, November 04, 2010

NaNoWriMo: Day 3

Yesterday's write-in was basically a success. I didn't get as much written as ... well just about anyone else. But that's okay. We had about 6 or 7 other people show up, 6 that I can remember anyway, but I felt like ther ewas more. There was mostly writing, we didn't even get to introductions until half the people had left. But there was some good discussion about kidnapping, Write-Or-Die, and when to kill your MC. At least those are the three I remmeber off hte top of my head. We went out to dinner afterwards, which was kinda dissappointing but it was food.

I'm about a day behind. I was 2k behind when I went to the write in, and 1.2k behind when I left it. I'm about 100 words behind yesetrday's goal now, so I'll be able to catch that up, but I don't know that I'll get the full 1667 on top of that I needed before heading off to bed tonight. We'll see how it goes though.

No comments: